Family Camp I - FULL
Invest in your core relationships through a vacation with a purpose!
COST: Adult (18+): $300 | Youth (10-17): $200 | Child (9 and under): FREE
($1,200 cap per family, need based scholarships available)
Registration is full.
ARRIVAL: Check in between 3-5pm on Monday, with dinner following at 5pm.
DEPARTURE: Saturday at 10:30am.
While you’re here, there’s lots of fun things to do, including animal petting barn, archery, .22 riflery, laser tag, tubing or boat tours, basketball, canoeing, kayaking, crafts, swimming, biking, hiking, playground, etc.
Two (morning and afternoon) engaging sessions each day to provide encouragement from the Word, a time of worship, and points of connection with your family.
All meals are provided from Monday dinner - Saturday breakfast, including snacks.
*Housing is determined on a first-come, first-served basis, while taking into consideration family size and special needs. We do our best to take your housing requests into consideration but cannot guarantee you will get your preferred choices.
- Summit West // hotel-style guest rooms. Include a full private bath, 1 queen bed, and 2 wooden twin/cot bunks. Portable cot bunk available upon request (room capacity 6-8).
- Grace Cottage // has its own off-property driveway with trails that connect it to the main campus. The cottage includes four guest rooms, each with one queen bed and 2-4 cot bunks. It overlooks Marsh Pond and includes a shared kitchen, living room, and rec room (room capacity 6-10).
- Faith (Lodge apartment) // upstairs in Lodge (dining facility). Includes 4 small rooms, a sitting area with additional sink. Use of public men’s and women’s bathrooms and showers downstairs (max capacity: 18).
- Joy (Lodge bunk room) // downstairs below the Lodge dining room extension. Includes 1 queen bed, 4 portable cot bunks, 3/4 bath, and couch (max capacity 10).
WHAT TO BRING
- Casual and comfortable clothes appropriate for different types of outdoor activities available. We desire to provide an atmosphere of modesty as Scripture demonstrates (Gen. 3:21, 1 Cor. 12:23, 1 Tim. 2:9). While we have freedom in Christ in how we apply the principles of modesty, we ask that discretion and deference guide your clothing choices for camp.
- Pillows/bedding/towels. All guest rooms include a queen bed and various twin or cot style bunk beds.
- Covid face masks.
- Please note: specific COVID adjustments will be determined based on the 2021 NH summer camp guidelines.
- MASKS: Please bring face masks, as it will be required at certain points in the program when social distancing cannot be maintained.
- TEMPERATURES: Guest and staff temperatures will be checked and recorded upon arrival and each day. If a guest or staff member experiences symptoms of any contagious illness, they must return home immediately.
- REFUNDS: If you have to cancel due to sickness or exposure to COVID, we will refund your registration fee.
- Please arrange to leave all pets at home.
- Smoking, drugs, alcoholic beverages, firearms, and fireworks are not permitted at Maranatha.