Fall Serving Saturdays
a service opportunity for the whole family
Bring your whole family to a Fall Serving Saturday! Join us as we clean and organize, pick up summer activities equipment, rake leaves, clear and burn brush, and get the camp ready for winter.
October 8 | November 12
TIME: 9-1pm, lunch provided
Fall Serving Saturdays Include:
- cleaning projects (guest rooms, vacuuming, bathrooms)
- grounds pickup (weed whacking, raking, brush clearing, burn piles)
- summer activities storage and fall/winter activities setup
- 9-9:15am // Meet at Lodge upon arrival. From there we’ll task out projects.
- 9:15am - 12:30pm // Service projects
- 12:30pm // Lunch back in the dining hall, departure following lunch
Please RSVP to let us know you’re coming!