A week of summer camp designed for boys, ages 9-12.
COST: $300 ($50 off for additional children attending the same event. Children of New Durham residents attend for free.)
Registration closes Monday, June 28, or when spots are filled
ARRIVAL: Check in is between 3-5pm on Monday.
DEPARTURE: Please arrive at 10am on Saturday for a closing program. Departure will follow at 11am.
While your kids are here, they’ll have lots of fun. Some of our favorite camper activities include canoeing/kayaking, swimming, tubing/boating, archery, petting the bunnies at the animal barn, basketball, gaga ball, playground, and more! While boys’ and teen boys’ weeks happen simultaneously, their overlap on property is minimal.
All meals are provided beginning Monday dinner through Saturday breakfast, along with snacks. No one goes hungry at Maranatha!
Bunk style housing for that great camp experience! Teens stay at Grace Cottage, while the kids stay in Summit West. Because of this, housing is much more limited for teen weeks. However all kids/youth camp registrations are limited by the number of counselors available to safely care for your kids.
WHAT TO BRING?
- Clothes for different weather and outdoor activities, including swimwear.
- Bedding (pillow and sleeping bag or twin bedding).
- Please do not bring food or cash, as it’s not needed.
- Please note: specific COVID adjustments will be determined based on the 2021 NH summer camp guidelines.
- MASKS: Please bring a face mask, as it will be required at certain points in the program.
- TEMPERATURES: Guest and staff temperatures will be checked and recorded upon arrival and each day. If a guest or staff member experiences symptoms of any contagious illness, they must return home immediately.
- REFUNDS: If you have to cancel due to sickness, we will refund your registration fee.