Friday October 2 - Saturday October 3, 2020
|Arrive:||Check in: Friday, 6-7pm (after dinner)|
|Depart:||Saturday, 7pm (after dinner)|
|Speakers:||Nick and Kate Clark|
|Worship Leader:||To be determined|
Get away to reconnect and invest in your marriage…
Theme: More than Roommates
Everyone wants a marriage that lasts a lifetime, but are those years defined by gritted teeth and swallowed back words or mutual respect and seeing the best in one another? During this weekend we will be focusing on how Scripture that we usually see as addressing relationships with fellow believers can (and should!) also be applied to building a rich and lasting relationship with your spouse.
About the Speakers
Nick and Kate have been married for 15 years and have four kids. Together, they founded North Country Christian Formation, a care ministry focused on sharing the hope of the gospel with individuals, couples, and families who find themselves in difficult situations. They also play an active role in their church, Nick as an elder and Kate in women’s ministry. Both have a deep love for the outdoors, Nick in the garden and sugarbush and Kate on hiking and skiing trails, and have loved calling New Hampshire their home for the past 10 years.
- Housing: each couple will have a private room with a full bath and queen bed (bring your own linens, pillows, and towels).
- Saturday meals and snacks provided, as well as a substantial snack Friday evening.
- Lots of relaxed activities for you and your spouse, including canoeing, kayaking, walking the trails, archery, riflery, boat tours on Merrymeeting Lake, and outdoor chess/checkers. and free time to talk and rekindle.
- MASKS: Please bring a mask to use through the food line.
- RELEASE FORMS: In addition to our general liability and media release forms, we ask that you review our COVID-19 guidelines and sign our COVID-19 liability release form.
- TEMPERATURES: Guest and staff temperatures will be checked and recorded upon arrival. If a guest or staff member experiences symptoms of any contagious illness, they must return home.
- REFUNDS: If you have to cancel due to sickness, we will refund your registration fee.
|Cost:||$125 / couple|
Please RSVP by Friday, September 18, 2020