Friday November 6 - Saturday November 7, 2020
|Arrive:||Check in: Friday, 5-6pm (dinner provided)|
|Worship Leader:||Tom Stevens|
A retreat to ignite your passion for Christ…
Steve’s theme, “The Blessed Life: it might not be what you expect,” will intersect with his book, The 18 Year Factor: How Our Upbringing Affects Our Lives and Relationships.
- View our flyer here.
- Prior registration required.
- There will be three engaging teaching sessions.
- Please bring your own linens, pillows, and towels.
About the Speaker
Steve Cornell founded Millersville Bible Church, where he pastored for 35 years. He authored the book, The 18 Year Factor, and serves as the president of the company, 18 Year Factor. Steve and his wife Becky live in Pennsylvania and have four children and seven grandchildren.
Maranatha is an all-volunteer ministry, including speakers. We would like to honor and thank our keynote speaker with a love offering. Please pray about giving toward this.
Optional Activities Include
- kayaking / canoeing
- .22 riflery
- mountain bikes
- HOUSING: Let us know who you would like to room with (and have your friend/friends request as well). Due to COVID, we are not able to place people together who have not requested each other.
- MASKS: Please bring a mask to use through the food line.
- RELEASE FORMS: In addition to our general liability and media release forms, we ask that you review our COVID-19 guidelines and sign our COVID-19 liability release form.
- TEMPERATURES: Guest and staff temperatures will be checked and recorded upon arrival. If a guest or staff member experiences symptoms of any contagious illness, they must return home.
- REFUNDS: If you have to cancel due to sickness, we will refund your registration fee.
|Cost:||$85 per adult. Additional $50 for sons 17 & up (max $185/family)|
Please RSVP by Friday, October 30, 2020
Please see our Financial Policies.