Friday September 11 - Saturday September 12, 2020
|Arrive:||Check in: Friday 6-7pm (after dinner)|
|Depart:||Saturday 7pm (after dinner)|
A weekend of fellowship, teaching, and rest…
Theme: The Pieces of Peace
With many current circumstances out of control, how do we find any kind of peace? Is your life actually in pieces? Together, we will:
Define peace with a focused core
Develop peace with a helpful friend
Demonstrate peace with a heart of revival
Let’s find the pieces that lead us to lasting peace.
About the Speaker
Ellen Garland’s passion is for women of all ages to fully grasp a living God. Her aspiration rests on deep discipleship and the opportunity to ignite others to skillfully apply the Word of God in order to build a mature personal relationship with the Holy Spirit. Ric and Ellen served with Word of Life for 34 years before being called to New Hampshire, where Rick now serves as the lead pastor. Ellen is a mother of three and has six grandchildren.
Maranatha is an all-volunteer ministry, including speakers. We would like to honor and thank our keynote speaker with a love offering. Please pray about giving toward this.
- Saturday meals and snacks provided, as well as substantial snack food Friday evening.
- Three engaging teaching sessions will take place.
- Many relaxed activities to choose from, including canoeing, kayaking, walking the trails, archery, riflery, boat tours on Merrymeeting Lake, and outdoor chess/checkers.
- Please bring your own linens, pillows, and towels.
- Retreat for women 16 and up.
- Retreat flyer.
- HOUSING: Let us know who you would like to room with (and have your friend/friends request as well). Due to COVID, we are not able to place people together who have not requested each other.
- MASKS: Please bring a mask to use through the food line.
- RELEASE FORMS: In addition to our general liability and media release forms, we ask that you review our COVID-19 guidelines and sign our COVID-19 liability release form.
- TEMPERATURES: Guest and staff temperatures will be checked and recorded daily. If a guest or staff member experiences symptoms of any contagious illness, they must return home.
- REFUNDS: If you have to cancel due to sickness, we will refund your registration fee.
|Cost:||$85 per adult. Additional $50 for your daughter (ages 16+), max $185/family|
Please RSVP by Friday, September 4, 2020