Donate Goods List
Maranatha relies on generous donors to help us accomplish our mission! Below are specific items that would boost the camp’s ability to effectively serve families and churches in New England. If you would like to give through donating your gently used items or purchasing a specific item below, email gro.HNahtanaram@ofni or call 603-859-6100.
Note: please ensure your donation is clean and in good working order. Gift-in-kind receipts available for tax purposes.
- Air hockey: pucks, pushers
- Archery: recurve bows (10-15 pounds), arrows (30-31 inch)
- Ping pong: balls, paddles
- Basketballs, soccer balls, volleyballs
- Badminton: rackets, birdies
- Boats: canoes, kayaks, lifejackets, paddles
- Carpetball tables (1-2, build or buy)
- Canoes and kayaks
- Life jackets (all sizes)
- Giant Connect Four (like this)
- 9 Square in the Air // super fun camp activity!
- Portable badminton net // for rainy-day indoor use
- Ice skates (all sizes)
- Snow shoes // for winter retreat activities
- Sleds // for winter retreat activities
- Baby high chairs // preferably portable for indoor/outdoor use.
- Mobile dry erase boards // for teaching and team brainstorming
- Marshmallow roasting sticks
- Picnic tables // for picnic area, campsites, Grace Cottage, etc.
- Waterslides // for swimming pond
- Toy storage box (large, rubber-made) // for swimming pond
- 85” (or greater) LCD TV // to be used as a confidence monitor for speakers and worship leaders in the Worship Center
- Outdoor firewood racks with covers (5-6) // to keep ready to use firewood by our many campfire pits
- Firewood rack for Lodge fireplace
- Table games/puzzles
- Baby/toddler toys that can be disinfected
- Play kitchen
- Play food
- Backpack vacuums (2) // for housekeeping sweeps
- Worship Center chair replacement // need 70 more black chairs
- Dump trailer // to take loads to dump and eliminate need for roll off dumpsters for clean out or construction projects
- Alarm clocks (18) // for guest rooms
- Rollaway cots // for guest rooms
- Triple bunk beds // for guest rooms
- Wooden bunk beds // for guest rooms
- New cot-size or twin mattresses
- Couches (2-3) // to replace old worn out couches