Camp Maranatha exists to strengthen the family and support the local church by offering events that inspire life-changing encounters with Jesus.
- Gospel Centered // Center all we do around Jesus and His transformative work for both salvation and daily living.
- Prayer // Cultivate a culture of prayer as we acknowledge our daily dependence on God, yield our will to His, and praise him for His grace and faithfulness.
- Service // Promote a culture of care for both guests and those who serve, communicating and treating everyone with respect, kindness, in a Christ-focused way.
- Affordability // Steward resources wisely and offer simple events at competitively low rates, keeping camp within reach of the average working-class family.
STATEMENT OF FAITH
There is one God, Creator and Lord of the universe, eternally existing in the Trinity: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- The Bible, both Old and New Testaments, is the inerrant, authoritative, and inspired Word of God.
- Jesus Christ being fully God and fully man, was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the virgin Mary, lived a sinless life, died a substitutionary, atoning death on the cross, rose bodily from the dead, and ascended to heaven.
- Human nature is totally corrupted and deserving of God’s wrath.
- Salvation is in Jesus Christ alone, by grace through faith. Jesus is the only mediator between God and man.
- The Holy Spirit indwells God’s people and gives them the strength and wisdom to trust Christ and follow Him.
- At the end of time, Jesus will return, bodily and visibly, to judge all mankind, sending the lost to eternal damnation and receiving His people to Himself in eternal life.