God is moving across the world, building His Kingdom, and He’s inviting us to be part of that! How? One essential way–faithful prayer.
“Your kingdom come, Your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.” Matt. 6:10
The incredible thing about prayer is that it joins us in the work God is already doing, that we maybe were oblivious to. We know He’s building His Kingdom, but where and how? In prayer, we cultivate our relationship with God, conform our hearts to His will, and through that we observe and participate in His work. Because we have direct access to the Father (Heb. 10:19, Eph. 2:18) and He hears our prayers, why wouldn’t we want to pray?
We are amazed at God’s astounding work and answered prayer at Maranatha:
God has cultivated unexplainable leadership unity. He’s showcasing His faithful provision by meeting practical camp needs that we couldn’t have planned (see a few below). He’s instilling passion for Maranatha in people we would never expect. He’s convicting hearts and challenging dads to spiritually invest in and pray earnestly for their kids; something we definitely have no power over. He’s challenging people to be more involved in their local churches. He continues to draw new people to the camp–both to serve and to attend.
And that’s just in the last few months!
Will you partner in God’s work by praying with us?
- Three new part-time staff members just signed 1-year commitments!
- Vehicle donation that meets a specific ministry need.
- Perfect timing in obtaining low-cost food service equipment as we work to make vital kitchen updates.
- Recent Worship Center chair donation.
- Air hockey and foosball table donations for our Rec Room.
- Godly, missional counselors and volunteers to invest in the kids and families this summer.
- A few of our staff are raising financial support; please pray they will be fully funded this year!
- Provision of a new plow truck before next winter.
- Our guests this year, that God would encourage, convict, and fan into flame their passion for Him.