Cultivate a lasting relationship with your daughter.
A retreat designed for mothers with daughters ages 5-15.
COST: Mother $85, daughters $40 each (3rd and 4th daughters free)
Register by Friday, April 9 for a 10% early bird discount!
Registration closes Friday, April 30
ARRIVAL: Friday, May 7 @ 6-7pm Friday evening, with a substantial snack following the evening session.
DEPARTURE: Saturday, May 8 @ 7pm Saturday
While you’re here, there’s lots of fun things to do, including table games, hiking, basketball, animal barn, archery, riflery, playground, craft projects, canoeing, kayaking, giant outdoor checkers/chess, and more!
There is a substantial snack after Friday evening session. All meals are provided on Saturday with supplementary snacks.
Three engaging sessions over the weekend to help fathers connect with their daughters.
WHAT TO BRING
- Casual, comfortable clothes appropriate for different types of indoor and outdoor activities (listed above).
- Pillows, bedding (or sleeping bag), and towels (all guest rooms include a queen bed and 2 twin/cot bunks).
- Covid face masks.
- Please note: specific COVID adjustments will be determined based on the current NH COVID guidelines.
- MASKS: We ask that you please bring a mask to use at certain points during the weekend.
- TEMPERATURES: Guest and staff temperatures will be checked and recorded upon arrival. If a guest or staff member experiences symptoms of any contagious illness, they must return home immediately.
- REFUNDS: If you have to cancel due to sickness, we will refund your registration fee.