Private Retreat - Grace Cottage
NOTE: Grace is closed for repairs until further notice. We apologize for the inconvenience!
For smaller church groups or family gatherings, Grace Cottage is the perfect option. Grace has its own off-property entrance, offering a quiet getaway with a beautiful view of Marsh Pond.
AVAILABILITY: Available for rent year round, whenever Maranatha is not hosting an event.
FAMILY RATE (up to 10 people)
- $300/first night; $150/subsequent nights
- $50 nonrefundable deposit upon booking
GROUP RATE (up to 28 people)
- $450/first night; $250/subsequent nights
- $100 nonrefundable deposit upon booking
OPTIONAL ADD ONS
- Meeting Space: $100/day (Summit Lighthouse Room, if available)
- Cleaning Fee: $100*
*In order to keep costs low, we ask that all guests clean used rooms with provided cleaning supplies/instructions and return spaces to original configurations. If your group would prefer to not clean, you can opt to pay the cleaning fee.
CHECK IN / CHECK OUT: Groups may arrive anytime after 3pm and must check out by 11am.
- Living room / rec room
- Full kitchen
- 4 bedrooms, each with 1 queen and 2-4 cot bunks
- 4 full bathrooms
- Kitchen: refrigerator (full sized w/freezer), stove, dishwasher, basic pots/pans, toaster, drip coffee pot, dishes, small table, 15-20 chairs
- Laundry facilities (please bring your own detergent)
- Campfire pit, firewood provided
- Ping pong table
- Canoe/kayaks, season dependent (water front and boats may be shared by other camp guests)
- NO WiFi (cell service can be spotty)
- All groups must be able to sign both our statement of faith and liability release statement.
- Guests are responsible to provide their own food, bedding (sleeping bags, pillows, sheets, blankets), towels, and toiletries.
- Marsh Pond is for canoeing/kayaking only; no swimming.