Celebrating another year of ministry!
God is GOOD! As I walk around the grounds, I can’t help but see signs of God’s faithfulness everywhere. From the echoes of guests, to the laughter of volunteers, to the noise of hammers and saws, God truly did do great things here in 2021!
PRAISES AND TESTIMONIES FROM 2021:
- Last year, the camp asked you to pray for more full-time staff. God answered your prayers: we now have two full-time staff!
- Several events maxed out, with the largest family and youth camp attendance we’ve seen in years.
- God increased our network of gospel centered speakers.
- Many powerful testimonies of God working in hearts throughout events this year.
- Pond View windows and doors installed and siding sealed right before winter!
- Our new boat kept going right as two others went out of commission during camp weeks.
- Bigger and better Gagaball pit built by a youth group from PA.
- Unexpected provision of two dryers for one of our Summit West laundry rooms.
I invite you to recommit to praying for us regularly in the New Year. Pray that God would continue to use Maranatha to be a light for the gospel in our dark region, that He would provide all of our needs, and that we would remain a safe-haven of hope and encouragement to New England families and churches.
May you have a very Merry Christmas as you celebrate the birth of our Savior with family and friends. I’ll see you at camp!
Maranatha! (“Come, Lord Jesus!”)
SAVE THE DATE!
Mark your calendars! Maranatha’s 2022 event season dates are now available on the website!
Registrations for retreats and family camp will open on January 1!
Full event calendar also available as a Printable Bulletin Insert.
STILL TIME TO GIVE
Maranatha operates by faith—prayerfully trusting in God’s provision—to continue impacting families each year. If you would like to support the camp financially in 2021, you can give online or send a check to:
140 Merrymeeting Road
New Durham, NH 03855